Tips on how to save on everything on Las Vegas ? Free food, gambiling coupons, free entretainment?
Prices for food and entertainment in Vegas are way up. So eat in the food courts and stay away fom hotel buffets and restaurants. Go to Fashon Show Mall next to the Treasure Island Hotel and see what show tickets are offered at half price (same day tickets only). Do/see all of the free stuff:
When you go to Las Vegas these usual things you will want to see for FREE:
1. Number one on my list is to watch the fountains displays in front of the Bellagio hotel. It usually runs every 15 minutes in summers starting at 3:00 PM; runs continuously until about midnight. Each show is different (there are more than 20 different tunes choreographed) so stay and watch at least 2 or 3. ALSO, go inside the Bellagio hotel to its lobby and view the beautiful glass sculptured ceiling AND the seasonal floral arrangements in the Atrium.
2. The “Sirens of TI” show (spectacular) in from of the Treasure Island Hotel; it runs every 90 minutes starting at about 4:30 PM. Simply stand on the sidewalk in front of the TI Hotel.
3. The volcano erupt in from of the Mirage Hotel; starting at dark until midnight. Again, just stand on the sidewalk in front of the hotel.
4. Go down to Fremont Street and see the light shows. There are usually 3 or 4 different shows, starting after dark (about 8:30PM) and lasting about 5 or 10 minutes each.
5. Go to the RIO hotel to see the Masquerade in the Sky show. It is like Mardi Gras parade, only suspended from the ceiling over the gambling floor. It runs every 60 minutes starting about 3:00 PM; the last show starts at 9:30 PM..
6. Go to the MGM Grand hotel to see the Lion habitat. This is better then the tiger habitat at the Mirage Hotel because there are usually trainers in with lions to keep them active.
7. Go to the Mirage hotel to see the white tigers that Siegfried and Roy show used. This is kinda passe because the tigers rarely do anything but sit and stare.
8. Go in Caesars Palace and walk through the Forum shops to the first fountain (its spectacular) then take the first fork to the left to go see the aquarium. Then continue on through the shops to the second fountain and wait for the show to start.
9. Go into the Flamingo hotel to see their animal habitat with flamingos and penguins.
10 The Excalibur hotel also has a free show starting at 10:00 AM until 10:00 PM.
If you are a Star Trek Fan, go to the Hilton (off the strip) for "Star Trek The Experience"; it cost about $25.
There is a free schuttle bus to take you between the strip at Harrahs and Ballys to the Rio hotel. There is a free monorail between Bellagios and the Monte Carlo and another free one between the Excalibur and Luxor and Mnadalay bay.
Restaurants in Las Vegas, NV : Discover the best restaurants in Las Vegas with deals of 50-90% off every day. $14 for Two 32-Ounce Margaritas in Souvenir . ?Steakhouse in Las Vegas · ?Pizza (16) · ?Sushi · ?Brazilian